INTERNAL RULES OF THE RESIDENCE
The purpose of these rules of procedure is to set, in the common interest of so-called CLIENT residents and their living environment, the rules for the good performance of the property complex and the mandatory prescriptions in terms of tranquility, hygiene and of security. It supplements the general conditions of sale of the rental contract. These rules of the residence apply to all reservations. Any stay implies acceptance of the special conditions and internal regulations of the residence.
The CLIENT undertakes to comply with the provisions of these regulations which are binding on all CLIENTS of MONTEFIORE COMPANY, this in execution of their contractual commitments. The internal regulations apply to the property complex: private areas, municipalities, annexes, restaurant, roads and parking areas.
The CUSTOMER is held personally responsible for his actions, those of his visitors and those of people living in his accommodation, in whatever capacity. The CUSTOMER undertakes to respect and to ensure respect by all occupants of their own charge the provisions of these regulations. He is thus informed that any violation of the internal regulations constitutes a serious breach of the obligations of the lease which may give rise to legal proceedings with a view to the termination of his rental contract and, where appropriate, the implementation of his civil liability.
LA RESIDENCE MONTEFIORE has the freedom not to receive CUSTOMERS whose behavior is indecent, noisy, incorrect, or whose behavior is contrary to morality and public order.
ARTICLE 1. CLIENT’S OBLIGATIONS
– When requesting a stay, the reservation is only considered firm after payment of the latter. We accept payment by bank card (Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard) or by bank transfer. Checks are prohibited.
– D-48 hours the CUSTOMER must prove his identity and submit the security deposit following the sending of a request by email from MONTEFIORE. If it is impossible to prove his identity and to transmit the deposit on the day of arrival, the reservation may be automatically canceled without any possible refund.
– The CUSTOMER will peacefully use the rented accommodation and the furniture and equipment but will respond to damage and losses that may occur during the term of the contract in the premises which he has exclusive enjoyment.
– THE CUSTOMER will maintain the rented accommodation and return it in good condition to cleanliness and rental repairs at the end of the contract. If items in the inventory are broken or damaged, LA SOCIETE MONTEFIORE will claim their replacement value. A price list is presented in the booklet available in the room.
– THE CUSTOMER cannot exercise any recourse against LA SOCIETE MONTEFIORE in the event of theft and damage to the premises rented.
– THE CUSTOMER will respect the maximum number of people who can enter the premises, in accordance with the description given to him.
– THE CUSTOMER may not object to the visit of the premises if SOCIETE MONTEFIORE or its agent so request.
– Regarding the outgoing cleaning included, the kitchen and the bathroom must however be clean, the dishes stored in the cupboards and the garbage must be thrown in the trash room on the ground floor.
– If a delay of more than one day compared to the date of arrival has not been reported by THE CUSTOMER, LA SOCIETE MONTEFIORE may rightly, try to re-let the accommodation while retaining the right to turn against LE CUSTOMER
– THE CUSTOMER may not demand any compensation following a malfunction or work in the common parts of the building.
– THE CUSTOMER must use the property for residential purposes only. If THE CUSTOMER decides to organize an evening or invite more than four people, THE CUSTOMER must notify DE LA SOCIETE MONTEFIORE. Additional charges may apply.
– Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartments.
– Pets are strictly prohibited.
ARTICLE 2 NOISES AND TAPS
– The CUSTOMER is responsible for any act disturbing the tranquility of the neighbors, both in the common areas (halls, outdoor spaces, corridors, etc.), the restaurant and their accommodation, whether the author or the act either committed by his children, people accommodated or received.
– For the respect of the rest of the other CUSTOMERS, take care not to slam the doors nor to make noise particularly between 22H00 and 8H00, in the rooms, common parts or on the terrace. Daytime noise is also prohibited.
– Prolonged gatherings, especially at late hours, in the interior common parts of the building, the parking areas and around the building, are prohibited.
– THE CUSTOMER undertakes not to cause or authorize a
noise or activity on the premises which could disturb the peace and calm of another CUSTOMER and / or neighbor, especially after 10 p.m. Said noise and / or activity must be a violation of this agreement
Any neighborhood noise linked to behavior may cause the residence to invite the CUSTOMER to leave the establishment, as soon as the noise generated is likely to undermine the tranquility of the clientele (art. R.1334-30 and R. 1334-31 of the Public Health Code). An apartment is a place of rest. In general, please respect the tranquility of other customers.
ARTICLE 3: HYGIENE AND SANITATION
The rules of hygiene and sanitation in force must be respected in accordance with the provisions of the Departmental Health Regulations applicable to the location of the residence.
– CUSTOMERS must take care not to compromise the health of the occupants of the building. Thus they will have to maintain their premises in good state of cleanliness and hygiene during their stay and during their departure.
Nothing must be done in the rented premises which, by smell, humidity, smoke or any other cause could disturb the occupants or harm the building.
– Miscellaneous waste and litter must be regularly deposited in the equipment provided for this purpose at the ground floor of the building.
– The accommodation must be regularly ventilated and normally heated. The CUSTOMER will be held responsible for damage caused by not observing the maintenance or cleaning instructions, in particular in the event of condensation
ARTICLE 4: DEGRADATIONS
We ask you to respect the place and your apartment. In the event of a problem, the CUSTOMER must incur civil liability. Any stain, breakage or degradation will be invoiced to you. A price list of objects or furniture in the apartment can be found in the guide available in the apartments.
If you notice a wear problem, please report it to Reception as soon as possible so that a technician can intervene as soon as possible.
ARTICLE 5 USE OF THE ELEVATOR
The manufacturer’s specifications for maximum laden weight, which are displayed in the cabin, must be observed
Children under the age of 12 must not use the lifts alone, they must be accompanied by their parents or an adult.
Each user must respect the proper functioning of the device by refraining from forcing the doors, from introducing foreign bodies into the rails of the doors or onto the photocells.
It is forbidden to degrade the elevator equipment.
ARTICLE 6 USE OF WINDOWS, AND BALCONIES
– It is forbidden to hang any type of laundry in the common areas, or on windows and balconies.
– No object may be placed on the edge of the windows or on the railings of the balconies;
– It is strictly forbidden to throw cigarettes, bottles or any other objects or litter through windows, balconies and doors.
ARTICLE 7: ACCESS TO THE ROOMS:
Access to the apartments is guaranteed from 15:00 on the day of arrival.
The apartments must be vacated by 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
Access to the apartments is done securely directly with your mobile and a QR code.
In addition, your room is provided for a specific number of people: in order to ensure the hotel’s security rules, you must in no case accommodate additional people. Babies and infants count as one person.
ARTICLE 8: HOUSEHOLD:
The rooms are cleaned at the beginning and at the end of the stay. However, it is possible to request an additional à la carte cleaning service. All the information is in the booklet available in the apartments
Towels are not changed on a daily basis unless expressly requested by management. Additional towels are charged. These towels must not be used outside the room and the residence.
In the event of excessive soiling, you may be charged an additional amount.
ARTICLE 9 MINORS:
In general, parents are responsible for their minor children.
It is forbidden to run, roll (skates, scooter, bike …) or shout in the establishment, day or night.
ARTICLE 10 MEALS:
Breakfast is optional, the order must be delivered the day before at the latest to the residence or directly to the FUSO restaurant.
Room service is available with the fUSO restaurant and a mini bar in your fridge.
For hygienic reasons, it is forbidden to store food in the rooms. Please contact the restaurant to pick up the room service meal trays.